No additional booking or cleaning fees!
Best Kept Secret in Cape Cod – Seaside Cottages
Relax in a quaint cottage on the oceanfront and enjoy our private beach overlooking Nantucket Sound.
Seaside Cottages' five-acre cottage colony is such a great place for couples and families alike...the perfect vacation getaway!
We are located in South Yarmouth, close to all your favorite local attractions ...fishing, golf, restaurants and magnificent sights that make Cape Cod a chosen destination for travelers the world over.
Our property represents the charm of "old Cape Cod" with modern amenities. Enjoy our natural surroundings... feel the ocean breeze on a clear sunny day, splash around in the cool salt water by day and listen to the waves meet the shore at night.
We are open as of Monday, June 8th!
Seaside Cottages has been going over new policies and procedures for the season. The health and safety of our guests and staff are of upmost importance to us and we want to make sure we do everything on our end so everyone feels comfortable at Seaside this year.
GENERAL CLEANING GUIDELINES:
· Deep disinfections will be performed prior to every arrival. All areas are disinfected that are likely to have been touched, including (but not limited to):
o All handles: doors, cabinets, closets, windows, faucets, etc.
o Any railings: stair railings, decks, etc.
o Switches and buttons: lights, remote control, etc.
o Frequently used appliances: microwave, TV, coffee maker, etc.
o Frequently used kitchen items, including supplies under the sink
o Arms of chairs, sofa, and outside seating
· All soft/porous surfaces such as carpets, rugs, drapes, couches, etc., will be cleaned and disinfected with appropriate cleaners.
· Special care will be taken with bedding, linens, and other soft materials, such as:
o All pillows on beds will have pillow protectors
o All blankets and comforters will be washed after every check out
o No extra pillows or blankets will be left in the cottages
· Staff will not be providing daily housekeeping in the cottages, but if you need assistance please call the office; housekeepers will be providing deep cleans between each reservation.
· All dirty linens and trash can be left outside of your cottage between the hours of 9 am-11 am for the housekeepers to pick up.
· Clean linens will be dropped off at your doorstep after your dirty ones are picked up.
· We know social distancing is important to everyone this year, so please wear your wristband on the beach at all times so staff can monitor non-guests utilizing space.